Skip to main content

My Mother's Church - new painting

   Ok, here's a new painting, just off the easel this summer....in time to take it to our family reunion.

   Original oil on canvas done in a looser plein air style...

   Of my mother's church, a beautiful structure built in this Norwegian community - my
ancestors were founders of the church, so much history there.... my mom and her siblings grew up just across the creek from the church.

  The photos of the church in the early days show it with no trees...now the country is covered with beautiful trees!

  To my delight, my cousin has it in her collection now and it hangs above her mantle.
"My Mother's Church"
Rock Valley Lutheran Church- Echo, MN
Original Oil on Canvas
8x10
by Marsha Lehmann

Popular posts from this blog

The Shepherd

In Private Collection

Life In Full Bloom

Life in Full Bloom Original Oil on Board 36x48 plus framing Framing by Scott and Marisa at Backwoods Designs, Winnebago, MN (Marisa in photo with painting, ready to deliver to collectors) The detail photos are just quick low quality with my cell phone for now.

Halfway To Heaven - Mini Canvas - available at JP Frameshop

Mini Canvas available at JP Frameshop Signed and numbered Halfway to Heaven